Thirty years of declining interest rates have taken returns hostage in this stubborn low-yield environment.
Conservative investors, business owners and high-net-worth (HNW) individuals face a nagging challenge. No longer able to improve returns or reduce risks to the fixed-income portion of their investment portfolios, where do you go for some modicum of growth?
Life Insurance - The Alternative Asset Class
For many decades, SKA Financial Services (SKA/FS) has put into place inventive strategies using life insurance as an alternative asset class.
And to the great benefit of our clientele.
Because of our micro-due diligence, we see what others overlook
Even financially intelligent investors tend to think narrowly about stocks, bonds, real estate or cash as the only assets to grow their wealth, their retirement, their legacies. But we make sure you see beyond the obvious.
More Insurance Without Added Cost
We offer our clients a proprietary structure that accumulates assets commensurate with the unique financials profiles of ultra- and high-net-worth individuals.
With our go-the-extra-mile strategies, you can also:
- Purchase all the life insurance you need instead of only what you can pay for
- Realize significant income levels during your lifetime
- Transform life insurance into lifelong, hard-working assets
Life insurance as an alternative asset class in a diversified portfolio offers attractive and long-term benefits:
- Gain expandable asset protection
- Realize guaranteed value and predictable costs
- Apply flexibility to build, preserve and distribute wealth
- Generate cash as a tax-free future death benefit
- Create a stream of supplemental tax-free income
- Transfer risk to insurer; gain real-time value in face of untimely death